Monday 24 June 2019

Creature From The Deep

One day while a lady named Marissa got out of bed and was getting ready to leave for work at a new ferm and today was her first day so she told herself to be confident so she walked out of the door with a smile on her face while she was driving she noticed something coming out of the water it had very long legs...

Hi Everyone This Week like last Monday i am Writing a Story But this Week Thought i Would Switch it Up So this Week i am Only Writing Another  half of My Story This Week I hope you enjoy this Weeks Writing If you Would Like  to Try and guess whats going to happen For Weeks Writing You can Write it in the Comments Box Down Below Bye till next time everyone Bye !!!!

1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Tahlya,
    My name is Missy and I am a year 8 student who attends Paihia School. I was reading your blog post about ‘Creature from the deep’ and it sounded very cool that the girl named Marissa woke up, went to work and just saw legs popping out of the water. I think your blog post is really interesting but next time I think you could add more punctuation into your writing so that everybody can understand it more better.

    ReplyDelete